free website stats program Are you having any problems with your '07 Harley | Harley Davidson Forums

Are you having any problems with your '07 Harley

SteveB

I am completely satisfied with my '07 ECG...No problems after 16,000 miles:D. How satisfied are you with your Harley-Davidson? Are you experiencing any problems? Are you happy with your motorcycle???

TICKLED TO DEATH with my Wide Glide. NO problems. Just had to put loud pipes and open air intake. But just about evertone does that. Not been one issue with it.

I love my RKC as far as feel ride and power the only gripe I have is the primary and tranny noise because of the new compensator and 6 speed set up. I already ordered the IDS for it so that souldnt be an issue soon.Even that isn't trouble it's more of an annoyance because the noise wont hurt anything I just don't want to listen to it.

Knock on wood, haven't had any problems with my 07 EG except my rear tire wore out at 10,000 miles. :D Put in a stage one with V&H ovals and a techulsion, pops and backfires a little to much for my liking but working great. The 07 tranny gives good mileage and has great pick me up, even when riding two up loaded. Overall I think they are awesome bikes.

Over 8000 miles on my 07 FLHRC. I haven't had a single problem. I am completely happy. I also haven't had any bad experiences in the two or three shops I have visited here in SoCal.

05 EGC no problems except every time I go to the dealership I'm one step closer to being able to apply for food stamps! Wonder if I can use them fro more chrome.:p:44:

Very very pleased...with my 2004 RoadKing...Never owned a Motorcycle before in my life. I waited till I was 58...and I think it was the best thing I could have done after retiring.I have 45,000 plus miles on her. Had the best of luck with mine and seen this here country and done it all on a Harley...of course I'm a retired Utility Worker...union man for 37 years and proud of it..so would buy nothing but Harley...and I don't care who knows it...BTW I've loved chroming it up!:D

Well up until this week I would have had to agree with everyone, but now that I have had my girl in for the 1000 mile service, the problems have begun. Up until that the bike was running like a top. No sooner had I got her home the check engine light started coming on--and staying on, and the battery indicator did the same thing. Evidently I now have an electrical/fuel system problem that I never had before. Not sure what the service department at the dealership did wrong, but something happened. I can't even get the battery to recharge enough to drive it back to them--about 30 miles. I also had a tach installed, so maybe something went wrong with the install. To top it off when I called the dealership today for a pick up of the bike, they informed me that it would be at least a week as all the company trailers where being used by the dealership big shots on a week long bike trek somewhere. Needless to say I am not very happy right now. I am hoping that I can have a change of heart soon, and that I can be back on the road with my 2007 Dyna Super Glide Custom... :(

Check your battery terminals. For some reason the Dynas have had a lot of loose ones causing this problem.

Back