free website stats program Are these the top of the line? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Are these the top of the line?

07 road king classic and i love this bike:gh with 16lbs of air in the rear suspenson. i ride from sun up to sun down sometime just because. I'm 5'10" 330 lbs and this bike drags me around with ease

Looking around there's a lot of 07 bikes here. I can add to the 07 collection to with the RK classic, great bike and fun to ride.

I too didn't like the bars on my Ultra. I traded them out for a pair of pull backs. With the pull back bar, backrest and foot pegs I have put around 25k miles on it including a coast to coast ride. What comfort.

They're great bikes. Well at least I think so since I just bought one today! :)

They're super comfy and I would imagine there is nothing better for long rides. I also have a Sportster, and I love that bike too. I can't see myself carving up corners around the lake like I do on the sporty on my new street glide, but I can't see myself enjoying a 500 mile ride on the sporty like I will on my street glide either. To put it another way, you may find that you need at least 2 Harleys. :)

michiganbiker did you post any pictures or links??? I didn't see anything other than your question. Am I doing something wrong here?

The touring bikes are out of my $$$ range, and if I'd have known the wife likes riding as much as I do, I would've figured out a way to have bought a Heritage SoftTail Classic. Maybe I can trade in next year. Tracy

Looking around there's a lot of 07 bikes here. I can add to the 07 collection to with the RK classic, great bike and fun to ride.

I just visited the Ventura Harley here in Camarillo and they just got in a new V-Rod, can't remember what the name was, but it looked pretty custom, with deep metallic color and something rather odd, a sort of brushed aluminum finish on the pipes and what appeared to be ram air intakes...I do not know if it is the top of the V-Rod food chain, but it looked like it was! :small3d011:

Back