free website stats program Apples to apples Heritage Softail Classic to Windshield bagger opinions | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Apples to apples Heritage Softail Classic to Windshield bagger opinions

I like my Heritage for just one up, however if you're doing alot of two up riding the RK might be the better choice. I'm sure you're passenger will tell you wich one you like better.

Just my 2 cents worth..I would go with the Road King if doing a lot of 2up highway riding but then if that was the case I would ( well really the Better half ) would want the comfort of the Classic or Ultra. She did not like the Road King when traveling more than an hour or so , this is why we have the Electra Classic .

Jack, you are always ready with details, details.......LOL

This proves it I guess that men & women look at everything different & ask different questions. An example, we had a friend call the other night to let us know his brother-in-law was selling a trailer, hubby's first question was 'how much?' & my first question was 'what color is it?'. :lolrolling

But yeah, the counter balancers make a big difference on the deuce. It took some time for me to get used to all that shaking going on with the road king. :s

It is just a Job but some one has to do it :p

I love my RK it does everything. One up Two up doesn't make a difference. I ride it everyday for everything.

Back