free website stats program Apes for my Custom | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Apes for my Custom

Thanks for that link. I like that catalog, you can even hear the pages turning:bigsmiley20:

Even scarier, is the sound of your wallet opening...sound does not travel in a vacumn but ya know...:newsmile100:

Bumping this back up. The ape kit along with a service manual have been ordered. They should be here by the weekend. I want to document the project as well as I can.

Heres what is coming;

16 inch 1.25 bars ( wild one chubbies)
Chrome switch housings
chrome swtches
chrome master cylinder
steel braid brake line
steel braid throttle cable
steel braid clutch cable.
New grips
Sevice manual

Now I only have one question regarding the installation of these bars...
How do you install these bars? :D

Ordered on 5/26/09, still not shipped. The ad says item will be received in 7 - 10 days. We'll see...

Seems pricey to me.
If you buy it send me an email and I'll install it for free, you've spent enough already

Well, they say they'll be here Sat. I sent you an email.

Time to rant...Hill Country calls and said they boxed up the wrong bars and they would knock off 65.00 if I accept those bars. They said it would be Monday before they had the Wild Ones in stock. Ebay showed plenty in stock when I made the purchase a week ago. The ones they had boxed were single walled. I told them I would wait for the double walled Wild Ones.

I am quickly losing faith in Hill Country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to rant...Hill Country calls and said they boxed up the wrong bars and they would knock off 65.00 if I accept those bars. They said it would be Monday before they had the Wild Ones in stock. Ebay showed plenty in stock when I made the purchase a week ago. The ones they had boxed were single walled. I told them I would wait for the double walled Wild Ones.

I am quickly losing faith in Hill Country.

And asked for a price cut also right??!!!

Back