free website stats program Anyone installed a Power Pulley? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone installed a Power Pulley?

Oops, sorry Glider, I forgot to check the self-help.

The explanation in there is great, and makes a lot of sense.
So if a peson suspects that the compensator might be making noise I guess if would be smart to remove the outer chain cover and check it for torque?

Rod

You'll know if it is loose usually, it sounds like a rod is going bad in the engine at low speed, but yes it's a good idea to check it if you suspect it is the case.

Glider, we just want you to feel needed. :s

I Do! :D

Glider,

Aren't there a number of different sized pulleys in the H-D parts bin? In the past I recall seeing different final drive ratios for international models.

Glider,

Aren't there a number of different sized pulleys in the H-D parts bin? In the past I recall seeing different final drive ratios for international models.

Many different size pulleys but different years and models will be the problem with interchanging.

Glider,

Doesn't Harley have different sizes of final drive pulleys in the parts bin? I seem to recall seeing different final drive ratios on some of the international models.

Glider,

Doesn't Harley have different sizes of final drive pulleys in the parts bin? I seem to recall seeing different final drive ratios on some of the international models.

I think I answered this question up above:D

I installed this on my 08:
Evolution Industries U.S.A.
EV-3090.jpg

Works like a champ.
I hear the squeemish whinning about the compensator sprocket. But I have no issues at all with mine.
Easy to do.

Let us have an update after you put some miles on the motor with that pulley. Be curious if you have any problems associated with the use of the pulley.

Thanks

Back