free website stats program Anyone in for a terrible week | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone in for a terrible week

30 per cent chance of rain any given day here in Florida, just have to ride safe and smart:s

Nope! No rain, looks to be great weather all week, but it's starting to get hot.
Hate the traffic lights.

No raining until today, tomorrow, and Thursday... Nice weekend but I will be working on bike (replacing brake pads). Getting ready for Laconia Bike week!

I took a short ride this morning they saying rain tonight to Thursday I dislike this weather the Humidity most of all.

It looks like my 5 day forecast calls for rain all week. Anyone else in my boat?

Feeling your pain in Maine Brother! Only mowed the front acre yesterday. Now, will have to spend first nice days "harvesting/mowing" the back 2. Anyone know of a way to attach a 6' drag behind mower deck to an Ultra?:newsmile030::small3d007:

Hahaha ask Jesse James. Didn't he make a mower out of a mustang. Well I just saw my weekend forecast and my Memorial day weekend is shot. Can't even ride to work.

Back