free website stats program Anyone in for a terrible week | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone in for a terrible week

I dodged the rain fairly well today but had a few drops on the visor most all day. I'll have to check the forecast for the week. When I first read the subject of the thread, I though it was going to be in general lol. Thinking, wow somebody else besides me has weekends like I do.

The riding weather here is great. A few showers for the week. Regretfully, no riding here

Momma was a tad chapped when I hid the Weedeater and mower so I could ride.

I came home to 6 yards of topsoil, 20 metal posts and 400 cedar planks.

Good weather or not, it's already a rough week. (And she found the gear I hid)

Y'all be safe and have a great week

The riding weather here is great. A few showers for the week. Regretfully, no riding here

Momma was a tad chapped when I hid the Weedeater and mower so I could ride.

I came home to 6 yards of topsoil, 20 metal posts and 400 cedar planks.

Good weather or not, it's already a rough week. (And she found the gear I hid)

Y'all be safe and have a great week

If momma ain't happy-----well you know the rest of it tight?:small3d007:

Tonight is my last night of 12 in a row and the 4 I have off are all supposed to rain :bigsmiley19: Its supposed to rain the next set of days off too. I've only been riding 4 times this year and May is almost over :wall

Rained yesterday and today. Sunday looks like we might get some sun but I'll be working on my daughter's car while she's out for the weekend. Then rain Monday to Wednesday.. My days off of course it's going to rain.

Did manage to ride to work a few days last week and if it's sunny end of this week I'll ride to work again.

Memorial Day weekend looks good so far can i really trust the 10 day forecast one week before but I probably won't ride any way do to too many people will be drinking and driving.

Memorial Day weekend looks good so far can i really trust the 10 day forecast one week before but I probably won't ride any way do to too many people will be drinking and driving.

IMO this is very smart. I always plan my riding when the concentration of idiots driving are lowest.

Back