free website stats program Anybody remember me? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anybody remember me?

Well next chance you get let us see some of that fancy footwork. Used to love seeing Lorne's grilled food. No wonder the guy is happy all the time.

i am only happy because well i am not quite sure...:small3d005::small3d005: welcome back...hmm guess i cant say that since i have been gone a while so how about...good to hear from you again..yea that sounds better (oops inside voice)...gota stop talking to myself...might loose my hair and not be able to take photos..:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

ribbs and beans this week...see old photos

i am only happy because well i am not quite sure...:small3d005::small3d005: welcome back...hmm guess i cant say that since i have been gone a while so how about...good to hear from you again..yea that sounds better (oops inside voice)...gota stop talking to myself...might loose my hair and not be able to take photos..:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

ribbs and beans this week...see old photos

LOL......I see some things never change!!!!!! Good hearing from you again Lorne.

Back