free website stats program Anybody remember me? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anybody remember me?

Welcome back, it's good to see you here again. :)

Thanks Joyflyin, good to be back. How's the balloon season looking? Still remember that video at reflection lake at night when you and some of your buddies were doing flair-ups. I know wrong description but it was an Awesome sight!

Our season has just started up here, but so far it is looking good. :) We should be able to do a glow for July 4th at Coney Island (Cincinnati, not NY) and probably the glow in Eden Park this fall if our schedules permit. Otherwise it will be mostly fun flying with enough 'work' to pay for the overall expenses. :D

Our season has just started up here, but so far it is looking good. :) We should be able to do a glow for July 4th at Coney Island (Cincinnati, not NY) and probably the glow in Eden Park this fall if our schedules permit. Otherwise it will be mostly fun flying with enough 'work' to pay for the overall expenses. :D

Good to see you have your priorities in order! Yes "glow" is the word I had forgotten. Not sure how that looks in real time but slow mo its awesome. Like they are alive and speaking "balloon" to each other. :newsmile01:

Hey Joy, have you ever been to The Great Balloon Race in St. Louis? I think it is in September this year. They do a balloon glow the night before the day of the race.

Sunnysideup,

Welcome back, it's good to have people returning to the forum.

If you and Jack and others head to the Big Easy. give me a holler.

Hey Joy, have you ever been to The Great Balloon Race in St. Louis? I think it is in September this year. They do a balloon glow the night before the day of the race.

Not yet, but the people we fly for here in Ohio have gone probably every year. :) It is one of the best races around from what I hear, however, the flying is a bit challenging. :O Brian has an awesome picture of his first balloon in front of the control tower at O'Hare!

Someday I hope to get out there. We don't do many races/rally's and events these days...not sure what happened, the are always a lot of fun. Life I guess!

Back