free website stats program Anybody doing a New Years Day Ride? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anybody doing a New Years Day Ride?

Hi Mike,Doesn't look like well be riding NYD. We got 2" of snow today and I'm sure you guy's on the other side of the mountain in Hagerstown got it also. Now it's 6:30 pm and it's sleeting and freezing rain.

Sunny southern Az was good today for a New Years Eve ride. The Tank and a couple of his buddies were kind enough to give me a grand tour. I put on a little over 300 miles today.

Well it's supposed to be heavy rain here on New Years day and be 5 Celsius (40-41 F). I just polished the bike yesterday, but still might go for a short solo ride. Be a nice way to start the year off even if I have to re-polish.

Went up into the Cotswolds for a really nice but freezing cold ride in the bright winter sun. About -3C up there. Didn't get feeling back in my face for a whilen:D Great start to the year tho!

I just wanna say;Costco has the best store bought cake you can get. No I don,t work there. I just love good Chocolate cake.

I hear Costco has great ice cream too. :s I'm not allowed to bring the sweets in the house, :( hubby says I don't eat my share. :bigsmiley17::small3d012:

Our HOG Chapter has new years day ride and everyone was talking about going for the ride and this morning myself and one other guy showed up. So we rode and had breakfast and I spent the rest of the day with my grand daughter and wife. A great start to the new year.

Back