free website stats program Any Kiwi's out there | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any Kiwi's out there

not a Kiwi but, want to say hi to all riders over there, seen pics looks like a cool place to ride ................:D

B.BEAR from New Plymouth, Hi Rebyl, ride is Softail Standard 09

Hey Furnace, I would love to have loud pipes on my Softail, cant get a straight answer as to how most guys get a W.O.F. even dealers a bit cagey on this one even though they are happy to sell and install them. On a recent trip back from Wellington, stopped for rest,friendly policeman rolled up asked about bike, pipes included in discussion, turns out he has a Harley,said his pipes drilled out for max noise - legal I presume, interesting though
Got my answer other day,talking to folks and reading between the lines,sensitive issue it seems for very good reason

Richard here - Out east Auckland - Riding an 07 Deuce for the next week then it's off to Wellington - going to miss it but the 2010 Steet Glide coming should help me get over it!

Ive got vance and hines big radius 2into 1. Dealer installed them when I bough my bike (fatboy) no prbs with warrents.

Well my "baby" niece, OMIGOSH she is th-th-THIRTY...how did that happen!...Bless her heart met an a fellow from down under (next to you) while on vacation with her family and just got engaged...so now I'll have a relative in the Southern Hemisphere! So, does that at least account for something? :D

Well my "baby" niece,...so now I'll have a relative in the Southern Hemisphere! So, does that at least account for something? :D

Where's he from and where'll they live?

My ex has family in Christchurch;visited them 4 or 5 times over the years.Played a lot of Snooker and Billiards in what used to be called a"Working Man's "club. I think.---It was years ago.

Back