free website stats program Any Kiwi's out there | Harley Davidson Forums

Any Kiwi's out there

Hi Rebyl, live on the shore in AKL, own a RK 08, have the same whine in 5th gear, dealer not interested, say its normal, typical not interested reply from them, am sure you are enjoying the Ultra, both wife and I ride, she has a sporty custom 1200. We both have been round the states twice, also over ther last year when you were, probably passed each other in Sturgis, spent 5 months and 30,000 kms.
Rgds,
Rod

Hay Cuz, I turned left when I should have gone right and ended up on Oz not sure how it happened but there you go. I picked up a street bob a couple of years ago and having a lot of fun. Main difference from home I don’t need leathers even in winter. My brother back home in the BOP riding a hardtail of all things isn’t having much luck with the rain, where as here in Queensland we hardly see the stuff great for riding I must say. Remember stay upright and party hard. Till next time

Hiya

Hi guys am in Waiuku just brought a 90 sportster have had plenty of jappers this is my first harley & love it..

Hey Rebyl

On the shore in Birkenhead

Just picked up a 08 ChCh Nightster on TradeMe ... for a song :D

Got a little work to do before she's fully ticketieboo - but won't take much.

Currently hunting for black forward controls, and a set of VnH Shortshots

Will be bringing it up in Jan 09
Can hardly wait to get on the road !!

Take care

Kia Ora Bro,

I am based on the Hibiscus Coast and have just bought a 1980 Ironhead Sporty.

Don't forget the HA Poker Run on the first saturday in December!!!

Furnace from Goldenbay here [120 k's from Nelson ] bought a 2008 Fat Bob about 5 weeks ago,really love it, have been doing about 800 hundred miles a week at the moment [ yes it's in miles ] it also has stage 2 kit in it but the standard pipes are back on a moment [ till i get sorted with a quieter pipes ] as i got green sticker ed..the police are real hard on noise here

B.BEAR from New Plymouth, Hi Rebyl, ride is Softail Standard 09

Hey Furnace, I would love to have loud pipes on my Softail, cant get a straight answer as to how most guys get a W.O.F. even dealers a bit cagey on this one even though they are happy to sell and install them. On a recent trip back from Wellington, stopped for rest,friendly policeman rolled up asked about bike, pipes included in discussion, turns out he has a Harley,said his pipes drilled out for max noise - legal I presume, interesting though

Last edited by a moderator:
Back