free website stats program Any input on 2001 Mostly original 2001 orange and black 1200 sportster S | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any input on 2001 Mostly original 2001 orange and black 1200 sportster S

Gator I been riding for awhile. I had a Vs 1400 Suzuki Intruder a Softail standard but I have to say this is a fun ride and by far the fastest. I'm very suprised withthis bike. I do not speed around but when it was safe I put it to the test lol. I'll get an updated one soon I added forward controls and the tank was repainted by previous owner who I know personally. Could not get the original decals but the ones on there are pretty neat and I myself think its more unique.

Nice looking bike. I traded mt sporty for a softail custom that I have now, the 1200 was now so comfortable for longer rides and was not good at all for 2 up riding, the forward controls are a must in my opinion. Enjoy!

Thanks Gator. Yeah the forward controls made a world of a difference. My softail was definitely much better on longer rides. I do alot of for charity rides and the 100 mile one I just did I was alittle sore for a day. My wife don't ride unless I get a trike but I won't do that until I can't hold up two wheels anymore.

"My wife don't ride unless I get a trike but I won't do that until I can't hold up two wheels anymore."
I'm thinking she's giving the ok for a second bike?

Back