free website stats program Any input on 2001 Mostly original 2001 orange and black 1200 sportster S | Harley Davidson Forums

Any input on 2001 Mostly original 2001 orange and black 1200 sportster S

Rtbjr

I just purchased a 2001 Orange/Black 2001 Sportster S with 10250 original miles. Upgraded with stage 1 screaming eagle kit. I was told Harley only made 1500 Orange and Black Sportster S in 2001. Any input on the bike would be appreciated. It is Crazy fast also

Welcome aboard from Gulf Coast AL.
My first HD was a 2007 1200 screaming eagle, quite quick as well. If you are new to bikes you will find the Sportster is a top heavy ride a lot of fun to throw around in the turns.
Congrats on your bike...enjoy!

Thank You JoyFlyin. I'm glad I found the site. There are very helpful people here. Can anyone tell me how to upload a picture. I'm 57 and not phone or computer literate.

When your in a open thread or creating a new thread.
At the bottom there are options.
Pick " Upload a File "
" Choose a File "
If it is in your phone photos pick that and find the picture and click on it, it should have a check mark on it, it should upload than choose how you want it displayed thumbnails or full size. Than post thread or post reply.
Hope this helps.20220611_204557.jpg

Thank You JoyFlyin. I'm glad I found the site. There are very helpful people here. Can anyone tell me how to upload a picture. I'm 57 and not phone or computer literate.

Follow Joel's instructions.. or if you have kids or know kids have them teach you, they can run circles around most of us:D

Back