free website stats program Any HOG Members out there? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any HOG Members out there?

Hey Buddha 1584,

Cool web site! like the pics. We have a new webmistress now & hope to update our site a bit. Might even get some photos up soon...

RK

When we first purchased our harley in 2004 we joined a HOG chapter..was great fun the first year..then it got to be so political..Geez....belong to the national group only now...but there are lots of good chapters out there....Just nice to chose your own rides with friends...we have went to the national rallies in Chattanoga, Tenn.... Billings, Montana...Knoxville,Tenn...and lookin forward to Milwaukee,Wi....next year..Hope to see a lot of ya there.

I joined the hartford chapter last month.Any club will be only be as good as its members.The group of people I met were really nice. And it seems like they have activities planed year-round. December bus trip to NY bike show.

the spokane wa hog doesnt send you much of anything i have to hear about there stuff on the radio i am a member

Back