free website stats program Any HOG Members out there? | Harley Davidson Forums

Any HOG Members out there?

roadking

Gday all,

Thought it might be interesting to see if there are any fellow HOG chapter members out there.

I belong to Ringwood HOG chapter 9144.
We are holding the Victorian state rally in March 2008.

RK

Hey Roadking - I and my wife are members of HOG international but do not affiliate with any chapters because of the distance we live to major cities that have chapters (we live way out in the boonies). We did join the local chapter in Clarksville, Tennessee, but all their rides did not coincide with our work schedules so we did not renew membership. Right now we are riding with Christian Motorcyclists Association Chapter "Fishers of Men" out of New Johnsonville, Tennessee, and a group called Clydeton Road Riders, an informal group of about 30 surrounding neighbors who get together every Sunday after church for a ride. That group is very active in sponsoring rides for worthy causes such as the American Cancer Society, The Hope Center (a house for alcohol and drug addicts - a spiritual approach), and other area charities.

Hey Roadking - I and my wife are members of HOG international but do not affiliate with any chapters because of the distance we live to major cities that have chapters (we live way out in the boonies). We did join the local chapter in Clarksville, Tennessee, but all their rides did not coincide with our work schedules so we did not renew membership. Right now we are riding with Christian Motorcyclists Association Chapter "Fishers of Men" out of New Johnsonville, Tennessee, and a group called Clydeton Road Riders, an informal group of about 30 surrounding neighbors who get together every Sunday after church for a ride. That group is very active in sponsoring rides for worthy causes such as the American Cancer Society, The Hope Center (a house for alcohol and drug addicts - a spiritual approach), and other area charities.

Leapfreak,

Sounds like you have a couple of good groups going there. Looks like you are doing a bit of good work also good on you! keep it up.

RK

I've been trying to find out about a HOG chapter here in CT. If anyone can supply me with information, I'd appreciate it.

Ride Safe everyone!

Darknight,

Your local Harley dealership should be the chapter sponsor. If not try the HD website. It has a chapter locator.

Our club website is URL is below. The web page needs a little updating (which is currently underway). Check out the commercial for the 2008 ralley in the valley.:D
http://ringwoodhog.com.au/ Link will open a new browser window

RK

Last edited:
International Chapter and will be joining Santa Cruz Chapter along with my Bikers for Christ Membership.

Gday all,

Thought it might be interesting to see if there are any fellow HOG chapter members out there.

I belong to Ringwood HOG chapter 9144.
We are holding the Victorian state rally in March 2008.

RK

Hey roadking, I was born in Ringwood.......many years ago....:58:

I am a member for the roadside assistance, etc. Don't attend rides, because my experiance has been that the local clubs don't ride, just socialize. I went on a few rides, but they only went 40 or so miles, stopped for coffee, another 40, lunch, then home??? That's not a ride IMO.

Joe

Back