free website stats program Another New Harley Rider | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Another New Harley Rider

Very inspiring story Donna! I am gonna share this one with the better half who has been tossing the idea around of getting her license.

Thanks for sharing and hope the two of you enjoy many rides together.

TripleJ

Sharky1948 thank you for the very entertaining and inspired post. Donna, welcome and congratulations for deciding to enjoy the V-Twin life changing experience and the HDTimeline community. When you register, please give us your riding impressions and fresh look at your 883 Sportster and your perspective new Dyna! :D

All right Donna! I wish I could get my wife to ride on mine. She doesn't know what she's missing. We live in a beautiful area and the scenery is great. Riding up the coast with the Chapter tomorrow and lunch at the beach. Have fun riding and practice often what you learned at the MSF course. Ride safe...

I'm gonna show this post to MY WIFE for inspiration.

Welcome Donna.

My wife was just going through a few mags I leave laying around and says she really likes the FB low. I said to myself, hold on, my first and only HD so far has been a Sporty and she wants a FB?!

Hey, if my wife sets a goal to get her licence and look towards a FB, I'd be in heaven.

I'm gonna show this post to MY WIFE for inspiration.

Welcome Donna.

My wife was just going through a few mags I leave laying around and says she really likes the FB low. I said to myself, hold on, my first and only HD so far has been a Sporty and she wants a FB?!

Hey, if my wife sets a goal to get her licence and look towards a FB, I'd be in heaven.

I think there's a good chance that if you go to the HD store to get a FB; they may have more than one available for purchase and if you buy two you may get a bigger discount per bike. See, problem solved. :s

I think there's a good chance that if you go to the HD store to get a FB; they may have more than one available for purchase and if you buy two you may get a bigger discount per bike. See, problem solved. :s

David,

I like your way of thinking. :D

NAKERS, Get your wife what she wants and then you can upgrade next! Maybe she'll let you ride the FB once in a while. hahahahahahaha

Congrats!! I have been trying to get the wife to get a bike, she passed the course as well. I'm not going to force it when she is ready I figure she will let me know and we will go form there.

Back