free website stats program And More Photos From Scotland | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

And More Photos From Scotland

Great pictures Joy. If you have more pics from the ballon, I sure would be interested in seeing them.

Hey Geezer, I have more balloon shots, just not enough time to do much with them at this point. I will get some going soon though, it won't be long until I have way more dark time than light time.

Wow! Beautiful Castle! I would love going there with my dearest wife! :bigsmiley12:

It was a great pleasure to be a guest there, but this is now a private residence and not open to the public....but if it were I would recommend the experience to everyone.

There are, however, lots of castles over there that have been converted into hotels and such, and I would definitely recommend that experience. To just lay in bed and try to imagine life 800 years ago, or walk around just wondering about life in general, and what really happened here.....if those walls could talk!

I hope to return next year and will have a better plan for things to see and do as I will have a better idea of what is expected of us and the time frames I will have for sight seeing. :)

Back