free website stats program Am I in Danger??? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Am I in Danger???

I think your giving your heart a good workout. The new bike is probably safer than getting a younger woman. Keep on living until your dead.:cheers

Welcome to the over 70 (MPH) crowd...LOL Seriously, enjoy the ride and take it easy on that young bike...it wants to keep up with you as long as you keep feeding it a steady Stage I, plenty of fluids and call us back in the morning with more good news, a Harley Davidson motorcycle is good therapy for the mind and body!

You're just getting better with time. We are only here for a little while its most important to LIVE and not worry about dying. Go for it!! Ride it like you stole it, and have a good time doin it!!! Yeah baby!!:D:D:D

:shock:shock:shockDanger????:shock:shock:shock

I was getting a little worried since we hadn't heard from the old feller on this thread since June 10th.:shock
I checked his posts, he has posted in other threads recently.
WHEW! We were worried.:newsmile106:

Happy belated Birthday !!!! Twist that throttle and head for some twisties somewhere,,,, if you go,,,, it'll be "smilin"

I must say your thread brought a smile to my face, and after every post I read I just kept shaking my head in agreement, YOU BET, RIGHT ON,, I AGREE,, as Im saying this out loud after each post,,, my wife says ,,,,who are you talking to in there????? <smile> RIde Safe and have a Ball,,,Tim

We are all in danger every day life is not certain, trust in God and help your brothers and sisters, do the best you can each day and ride as much as you can:60:

Back