free website stats program Am I in Danger??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Am I in Danger???

dynagc

I moved up from a Honda Shadow 750 about six weeks ago.I got the 09 Dyna fxd w/ only 391 miles on it. Saved about five grand I figure. The guy had over a $1,000 worth of extras put on it before he took delivery. The engine was stock.
My danger is !!!! I have installed the Doebreck TFI fuel management sys. It ran better and idled smoother. :57: This morning in about 1 hr. I knocked out the exhaust baffels as in the stage one sticky. :s Took it for a little ride and it sounds much better but not to loud. :) It seems much faster. It will push me back againt the back rest now!!!:sd I'm starting to get excited. I have the Screaming Eagle stage 1 air breather coming soon.(back ordered). More speed!!!!!
I just turned 70 a week ago and have a bad heart. I may be close to the big one. Should I stop or go ahead and see if I BLOW?????????

Gene

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Congratulations on the new bike. Ride it like you stole it.

Lets see it? Got any pictures?

Here is mine: 2008 FXDF with Harley Black Tall windshield, Lapera Maverick seat with gel inserts and distressed black harley bags for dynas (the bike in the center with dual headlights).

Attachments

• IMG00133.jpg
    IMG00133.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 94
Wow, sounds like a Great Score. I love my '09 FXDL.
Just update your Will & Ride it like you stole it!...:D

It's never to late to have a second childhood!!!

Hahaha.
LOVE IT

Until you said your age, I would have guessed by reading the excitement in your post that you were 20. You go grandpa!:bigsmiley28:

Back