free website stats program Alton,Il."When in town, Keep it down" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Alton,Il."When in town, Keep it down"

I didn't start this thread to get into another debate on who's wrong or right. I just want to pass on the information.

David2415, I thought your initial reporting on the existing condition in this city was great. We all would like to be aware of an ordinance or law that might impact us when we ride. If we all stay informed on our local laws and then pass this info along to the forum we all are better off. As to my response to maine-e-axe I was simply wondering what he found to be wrong to the cities ordinance. I was not trying to say he was wrong only looking for the reason he took offense to the way the city has handled things.

when i got my dynase the pipes were already on it and they are fairly loud, even with the baffles still in.

though i have 1 neighbor that rides and wouldn't say anything and another that i'd love to rattle the windows of, i warm mine up in the garage and push it out to the road when i decide to ride to work. at 5am it sounds twice as loud.

on a side note. a cousin of my wife's has just started a bike night at there place and so far 5-O has showed up the past 2 weeks due to those that have to leave out at full bore.

Back