free website stats program Almost a year... looks like this is the weekend | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Almost a year... looks like this is the weekend

I have recently fitted a new set of avon tyres to my bike always cold and wet here and the avon tyres work well in these conditions
I do my own tyre replacements and repack the bearings in grease whilst i have the wheels off and it is a good time to service the brakes at the same time
took about 4 hours to do each wheel but am getting older and do get distracted from time to time

Brian

Seems not to long ago you were telling us about your new bike, no it's time for a new tire. My how time flies by.

20190606_190307.jpg See my helper!! This is our three year old Shih Tzu. Sadie pearl20190606_194921.jpgCerrain amount of satisfaction when you can mount your own tire. God Bless the Americans who made these American Elite Dunlop in the good ole USA!!!

View attachment 18622 See my helper!! This is our three year old Shih Tzu. Sadie pearlView attachment 18623Cerrain amount of satisfaction when you can mount your own tire. God Bless the Americans who made these American Elite Dunlop in the good ole USA!!!
I do my own too and once you do it , it's not too bad. Tire slick jel and wifes blow dryer to heat em up and they pop right off!

Back