free website stats program aftermarket seats | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

aftermarket seats

My main reason for choosing the Corbin seat over the Lepera was back support. Soft is nice on the butt, but doesn't do much for the back. I'm tall and skinny 6'2" 185lbs with all sorts of back problems. These seats are definitely not for everyone, but I'm happy with it because it does what I need it to do. Buying a seat is hard because they're expensive and not readily available to slap on your bike a go around the block to see if it's what you want. Do your homework!!!! Good luck.

I just received my mustang seat part#79120 and I luv it is easy to install the adjustable back rest adds super support. Iam glad I waited to do my homework on this seat the comments on this site says it all. The best deal was Dennis Kirk $394.00 with shipping, cheaper than ebay and anywhere on the net was $500.00 or more. (like sitting on a cloud):D

Here's another one to consider. I've had one of their seats for quite a while and am very satisfied with it.
CC Seats - Home Page
Good quality, fast service, and a perfect fit. Really can't say anything bad about it.
signature.jpg

I had a lot of discomfort with the stock seat and was constantly shifting to change the pressure point. I bought a Mustang seat based on price and recommendations. Right out of the box it was great. I have been on it for over 15k and pain free.

I am new to this forum and this is my second post including the new member post. I have a custom made Danny Gray seat with gel that is the most comfortable seat I have ever rode on. I have had no problems with pressure points or having to shift around in my seat for comfort. They also sell standard seats.

I changed stock seat to mustang touring and can not describe how much more comfortable it is for me. It is angled just right and keeps me exactly where I want to be seated.

just put on a Lepera Maverick on my 05 wide glide, love it and so does my wife, Lepera will customize the seat any way you want, for a price of course, wish I did it years ago.

i put an HD tall boy set on my 05 deluxe, feel like a whole new bike. I am 6'5" so i needed the extra room. also the the girlfriend likes the extra comfort that the wide passenger gives. for the seat is a little hard but i have less than 1000 miles on it

Ive got a Corbin young guns seat for my 86 fxstc.This seat is great great lower back support.
Problem is it took 7 months after returning the seat after the used the wrong leather, and in the end i still didnt receive the seat that i ordered,was i (EDITED).

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back