free website stats program After Installation Rider Backrest Question | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

After Installation Rider Backrest Question

If u see kuryakyn u can spell it, but saying it OH boy. i have heard it pronounced so many ways.

If u see kuryakyn u can spell it, but saying it OH boy. i have heard it pronounced so many ways.

Remember The Man From U.N.C.L.E.? I believe Napoleon Solo had the correct pronounciation for his partner, Illya, even though I just noticed it's spelled differently! I bet it's still pronounced the same.

As i remember it was ilia kuryakin played by david mcCallum i had the thrush buster toy car made by corgi when i was a child one of those that are now collectable mine is stashed away somewhere so safe itll take a year to find it

Brian

Remember The Man From U.N.C.L.E.? I believe Napoleon Solo had the correct pronounciation for his partner, Illya, even though I just noticed it's spelled differently! I bet it's still pronounced the same.
Doc, that is exactly how i say it because of the Man From U.N.C.L.E Show ( United Network Command for Law Enforcement) How come I can remember THAT from 40 years ago but I can't remember where I left my keys!! :p

Back