free website stats program Action Cameras in HD | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Action Cameras in HD

if i can figure how to post video on here, I have both with aidio added and with wind and bike sound

I am confused, are you saying you have the wind in the video but it doesn't drown everything else out?

What ever group your are in, say like Touring, just look on that groups main page and there will be a sticky at the top where you can post a video. You need to have the video stored somewhere else, most folks use YouTube. If you are not a member just register with them. I think you can also use a link from Facebook or maybe Twitter.
Anyhow go to where ever you post the video, then while your video is showing copy the link in the address window of your browser, and then paste it into your post here at the above said video thread. Then everyone here can click on it and watch the video.

Yea there you go, just saw them as I posted this.
I got sound on the 2nd one but not the first.
I will check YouTube and Facebook, but what audio-video software are you using.
Fantastic scenary though that is nice just by itself

================================================

it would be better if you looked up my videos on face book.i have music added to some of them

Wow I did not know HD talking would let you post videos on any thread

================================================

no audio you tube won't allow,i will try another in a while

I have one on YouTube with audio ? What's up with they don't let you have audio ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a GoPro a few years ago and found it to have excellent video. Vibrations from the bike or road do not show at all on the videos. If your riding into the sun there is no glare and the picture is very clear. As cdn-bigfoot says there are pros and cons. The cost of triple A batteries and how quickly they ran out was annoying. Apparantly the new GoPros are rechargable. I mounted mine on the bars behind the windshield and found the wind noise not too bad and the picture was still clear as long as you kept the bug splatter to a minimum.
Last May while heading home in the rain I had a duffel bag fall off my bike. When a car ran over it I had clothes strewn down the Hwy for a 1/4 of a mile. Unfortunely My GoPro was in a side pocket along with my shampoo and soap. I followed the soap suds and found my camera completely smashed. Never found the SD card. Don't have all your video on one SD card!!!!
Now unfortunetly I have to make another loop down the coast... east at Ojai Ca over Hwy 33... WORK my way to 395 through Bakersfield and 178...Carson City Lake Tahoe Reno etc...DARN!!!

I can adjust the balance on my movie maker and add music, it works pretty good. I will see if I can upload to Photobucket , if so I'll put a link on here of a movie I just made.

Sure - but please screen the entire video and remember that the same rules apply to video links as apply to any posts.

Thanks for the heads up Doc, with my luck I might grab one that would put me on vacation again. Oh and if you have time please edit my above posts together, they look like a chat session.

I bought a GoPro a few years ago and found it to have excellent video. Vibrations from the bike or road do not show at all on the videos. If your riding into the sun there is no glare and the picture is very clear. As cdn-bigfoot says there are pros and cons. .... .... .....

Thanks for the info.

I can adjust the balance on my movie maker and add music, it works pretty good. I will see if I can upload to Photobucket , if so I'll put a link on here of a movie I just made.

Is Movie Maker the name of your video editing app ?

Thanks for the heads up Doc, with my luck I might grab one that would put me on vacation again. Oh and if you have time please edit my above posts together, they look like a chat session.

Your wish is my command, sir! :s

Back