free website stats program Accessory Connector Plug | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Accessory Connector Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
tank takes about 5 min's to remove really a piece of cake just remember you want to be as near empty as possible remeber 1 gal of water is 8.33 pounds gas tends to be slightly lighter
When I plugged in the accessory plug I received as bus error message on the display and plug is not hot. Do I need to change position of the wires in plug??

Sounds like you have the data link plug instead of the accessory plug.

Check the wire colors in the first pic above.

These part numbers are correct, I purchased these parts yesterday.

"I believe these are the dealer numbers for that part."

72114-94BK - sealed socket housing
72154-94 - secondary lock, 4 socket
72191-94 - stamped and formed socket (pins)

I may be a bit slow here but which of these do I need to plug into the connector under my 05 Ultra seat?

On a 09 touring bike, is the fuse in the box listed for accessories in line with the ignition or the toggle?

Does anyone know if the fuse breaks with the toggle or with the ignition or possibly both? Thanks.

The fuse is usually after the ignition switch for the accessory circuit.

Not sure what you mean with the other question.

Yeah, I was wondering about if the fuse protects both the toggle switch as well as the igniion switch. If I was running something off the toggle or the ignition, will the fuse that is in the fuse box provide protection for both? Thanks and sorry for being so confusing. I am actually asking for a friend that is doing some mods. He has a 09 Road Glide CVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back