free website stats program AAA Insurance | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

AAA Insurance

I've had AAA roadside for years and have never had a bad experience with them. I've had my RK towed a couple times when I got flat tires. I just make sure to specify that I need a flat bed and that it's for a motorcycle. Never had any damage or issues. I pay about $120 a year and that covers my bike, truck, and because I'm a nice guy, I even keep my ex wife on the policy.

Like Steve07 and Breeze I have AAA RV Roadside Assistance Coverage...and my gal has had AAA for years. Only took one time stuck on the road to convince me. They are quick and like others have said, I carry my card and have saved some friends locked out of their cars, battery jumps and gas because I was there. Would not be without it. If you have ever had to pay the towing charge and related costs without...$400 for a tow is not good in an unfamiliar area...can't imagine what it would be like if it happened at night

AAA insurance here in Nevada. I've had bad customer service from them. Things like incorrect insurance cards and them reporting my valid policy canceled to DMV. No such problems with Geico. BTW, I've been a AAA member since '77.

I`v been a member of AAA for 20 years, New Jersey aka(east coast dump) that it is don`t cover motorcycles on AAA. Is that sweet of them?

I`v been a member of AAA for 20 years, New Jersey aka(east coast dump) that it is don`t cover motorcycles on AAA. Is that sweet of them?

So they do not offer their RV Road Assistance option for motorcycles in some areas/states...? I did not know that.:(

So they do not offer their RV Road Assistance option for motorcycles in some areas/states...? I did not know that.:(
Nope! I have inquired about it here in Massachusetts. Although I have AAA for my car, I opted to get the HOG membership primarily for the towing, and the magazine.

I have AAA here in Massachusetts. I've had it for years. I have used it on quite a few occasions form myself and family members too. I can't complain. I just prepare myself for about a 2 hr. wait. Still, it's better than nothing.
Unfortunately, here in Ma. AAA isn't available for motorcycles! :( I have been with a friend when his bike broke down and he did use his Hog membership. Same deal. You wait around 2hrs. for them to come and load it on a flatbed truck. They towed it over to my house where he could work on it afterwards. Every year I subscribe to HOG just so I can have some kind of towing in case I ever need it. The HOG magazine seems to be one big infomercial with a few articles tossed in to keep it interesting. They do give you some pins which I toss on a shelf in my garage along with my other HD items.
I suppose some kind of towing package is better than none at all when you are stranded out in the middle of nowhere! :)

I have been a life member of HOG since 92, I dont think they offer life memberships any more, but I have used the towing enough to make it pay off

I have Foremost towing, AMA towing, And HOG [came with the T/G.]
I never had to use any of them, BUT i had to tow my can am a few times.
With that i used the best towing service at my disposal, 24/7 One of my Sons and my trailer.

I have AAA in Oregon. Need to get the "Plus" policy, but have never had a problem except for the wait time.

Back