free website stats program A Quick Note to Members and Guests | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

A Quick Note to Members and Guests

WOO HOO ;) is about all I can put into my Posting... Crazy is another one I get away with... No need for Filth n Dirty Cussing... Keep that to the Other Sites...
Actually Nice words always roll off my tongue BUT it is in the fingers I need to watch out for...

Different Strokes for Different Folks.... But the Boot in the Posterior May get your attention ONE time...
Then you might get the BOO BOO Stick... and that Hurts:confused:

signed....BUBBIE

I need only cruise a couple other forums to validate my choice of participation in this forum. I am by no means an angel, nor can I say I have never used "colorful" language. There was a time and place for that back in the day. The civility of this site and the ability of its members to differ in a respectful manner is worth a round of applause. Thanks to all who make it work and work well it does!

Yes I like this site how long has it been up I need to learn how to use it

This forum has been around for a LONG time...I came here in January of 2008 seeking answers, which I found, plus so much more information as well. I have joined a lot of forums over the years, but none have kept me coming back in the way this one has. This is honestly, a really great bunch of folks who have become like family to me...and I truly value my family. ;)

As far as learning to use it, lol, we are all kind of learning to use it as it recently went about a change to upgrade the software. As most things go, change is good, however, challenging, since we 'knew' how to use the old format so well, we are still learning for the new format on many things. :) :D ;)

There were a lot of great pictures I used to enjoy viewing.Seems like they are GONE.There was a guy who recently passed on here,I forget his name.He had pictures of his bike,trailer,mobile home,his shop.I think he lived in Alaska.Coolest pics I've ever seen.Viewing them was like looking at a real live version of EasyRiders mag.I wonder if that's all gone forever.

There were a lot of great pictures I used to enjoy viewing.Seems like they are GONE.There was a guy who recently passed on here,I forget his name.He had pictures of his bike,trailer,mobile home,his shop.I think he lived in Alaska.Coolest pics I've ever seen.Viewing them was like looking at a real live version of EasyRiders mag.I wonder if that's all gone forever.
That was Chopper, he had his own shop in Idaho
http://www.chopsgarage.com/main_page.html
Such a great guy, I sent him a special crank shaft tool I no longer needed, his was stolen @ the last dealer he worked at RIP Chopper
http://www.hdtimeline.com/members/chopper.9521/

Back