free website stats program A new Pledge believer | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A new Pledge believer

I usually use Mother's Aluminum cleaner on my FatBob Wheels. NO MORE.
I use Pledge and what a job. No more rubbing to clean. The pledge does wonders on aluminum. I was amazed.

I use the Pledge Handy wipes. Keep them in the bags. With a micro fiber rag.. It works on painted surface & chrome...

I gave it a shot on my chrome today and it looks pretty good. I won't put it on the paint, but I used it on the frame and swingarm and it looks good, nice and shinny

I just tried the Pledge on my black bike this past weekend, and am now a Pledge convert as well. Just sprayed it on the paint and wiped it off with a microfiber towel. Plus, it's a lot cheaper than the stuff specifically marketed as spray detailer. I'll have to try it on the chrome next time. :yes

You can even use the generic version of Pledge with the same results. It will give you a great dust-free shine and save you money.

Tell us, tell us! What IS the generic version, and where can we get it.
Thanks.

The generic version is in reference to your dollor general brand, knockoffs offs of pledge. I have nothing against generic brands ... but for my bike it's only the good stuff... orginal pledge!.. :cheers

Glider there's seems to be a lot of questions on the proper application of this wonder product and what it can and can not be used on? Is there a self help post on this... ? :D

After cleaning, I spray it on a old t-shirt, then wipe it on the bike, buff and go!

Back