free website stats program 7" LED Headlight Comparision | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

7" LED Headlight Comparision

I am planning on getting a set of Harley LED headlight and passing lights for my 2011 Road King. Does anyone know of any problems with them? I know they are much brighter but I am always careful when it comes to buying new technology.
Thanks,

PsychoDawg

I installed mine late last year, and had some riding time with it, so far I have not experienced and problems with the light. Keep in mind this is with just under 2000 miles with it installed. The nice thing is if you can get a JW Speaker version it has a 4 year warranty whereas HD's only has a 1 year warranty. They are the exact same light, but JW's only comes in black, no chrome inner.

PsychoDawg:

If you haven't, be sure to read the Updated review (link is a couple of posts prior to this) - compares the revised version of the Truck-Lite headlight and the passing lamp offerings from both mfgs.

I had the opportunity to ride in front of another Ultra with an LED headlight (happened to be the Truck-Lite Phase 5), during daylight. I did not find it to be annoying in any way in my mirrors. What I did take notice of was after I got 1.5, maybe 2, miles in front of him - it was still a very noticable light source behind me.

FWIW

-bogie

Back