free website stats program 40,000 members | Page 18 | Harley Davidson Forums

40,000 members

To All,

I joined this forum yesterday after reading several post and was pleased that people gave direct, respectful advice. I always say there are no dumb questions and if I don't understand the question I always say so...this appears throughout this forum. 40,000 is just a starting point. Glad to participate.

Dusty82

To All,

I joined this forum yesterday after reading several post and was pleased that people gave direct, respectful advice. I always say there are no dumb questions and if I don't understand the question I always say so...this appears throughout this forum. 40,000 is just a starting point. Glad to participate.

Dusty82

You are correct Dusty82. That is why this is the "BEST ON THE NET"

The latest count for new members today is 99.

We usually see 20 or 25 new member's in a day. Sometimes less but never like this. What a great day for membership. As I sometimes say, we have a Great Community and the member's are making it a Great Community.

Why that's enough to make some people babble to themselves or go for counseling. :bigsmiley20::54:

79 NEW members today so far AGAIN. Did somebody put a sign somewhere we don't know about? :lolrolling

I think I may have figured it out :D

Back