free website stats program 40,000 members | Page 16 | Harley Davidson Forums

40,000 members

Is not trying to replicate the best form of flattery???? Wonder how many people have joined the "BEST on the Net" HD Talking.com, because of the closeness of web addresses. And found that this site is for real. The other guys may have actually done us a favor.......

Is not trying to replicate the best form of flattery???? Wonder how many people have joined the "BEST on the Net" HD Talking.com, because of the closeness of web addresses. And found that this site is for real. The other guys may have actually done us a favor.......

Good point db but it's truly the sign of a weasel when you steal a name from someone else and try to replicate the site where it came from hoping that people will "give it a try" :lolrolling

I always say that when you steal from someone, it shows that you don't have the brains to do it for yourself.:D

So now the question, when will we hit a cool 50K members. It took about 5 months to add 5K from Dec 2010 to now.

I say 50,000 on September 27th at around 6PM :)

HDTimeline.COM - the only place to find all you need or want to know about your Harley...and well just about anything else. Here is to a great community! Proud to be a member here.

I would think that now that you've hit the 45k in members that this "issue" would go away and move on :) Just saying :)

Well....Ya see T, when someone elsewhere where you post is so sneaky and underhanded in everything they do it's like an echo on their part. It just keeps coming back on them with everything they do. :D
We're STILL waiting for that HIGH ROAD to open up so it can be used but it just doesn't look like that will ever happen. Egos get in the way :D
Roadclosed.png

I don't see how any certain number of members makes the issue better. Hitting 100,000 members won't make them any less of a thief. Maybe it actually makes them a bigger thief? Ya think?

I think too.:D A zebra can't change their stripes. :lolrolling

When did you guys establish this forum? I know the V-Twin forum has been around for quite a long time, it too has 40+k members but it's a sess pool compared to this forum... I know that this forum is head and shoulders above all the others I've joined over the years for tech. support...:small3d028:

I still don't know how you do it bro, do you ever have time to go out and ride :)... If I see a post that has a minimum 2 replies on it and it's a question, I know when I click on that post you've already got the answer :small3d028: You should think about being a head instructor for my vocational retraining school :)... That way you can teach all the knuckleheads how to work on their scoots and I can spend more time riding :bigsmiley21: Take care... T

The forum was established in 2006 and has evolved from there over the years. I was number 800 to join this forum years ago.

As far as the riding bit, If you read over the other place, it will tell you that I'm a poser and that I don't ride. It's been mentioned many times in an effort to belittle me :lolrolling.
I had to get out of riding due to injuries sustained on the FD. Do I miss it? Sure do but at some point in our lives we have to make a rational decision based on health.
So I remain just a POSER! :lolrolling

Truly sad people when they have to dwell on some things like this to look good in their own eyes.

Now if we are done here trying to stir things up a bit, let's move on and not be like the other place. :s

The Poser! :lolrolling

The forum was established in 2006 and has evolved from there over the years. I was number 800 to join this forum years ago.

As far as the riding bit, If you read over the other place, it will tell you that I'm a poser and that I don't ride. It's been mentioned many times in an effort to belittle me :lolrolling.
I had to get out of riding due to injuries sustained on the FD. Do I miss it? Sure do but at some point in our lives we have to make a rational decision based on health.
So I remain just a POSER! :lolrolling

Truly sad people when they have to dwell on some things like this to look good in their own eyes.

Now if we are done here trying to stir things up a bit, let's move on and not be like the other place. :s

The Poser! :lolrolling

You are The Boss, That is ALL that matters HERE,, NOT JUST MY OPINION:s

Back