free website stats program 2nd Day of Fall = FROST!!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2nd Day of Fall = FROST!!!

Bubbie; here in NE, it's so flat our altitude from one side of the state to the other probably goes up/down a couple of feet. I could probably toss a rock across the state & watch it land from East to West so there's nothing to stop cold from blowing right through.

At least today we had a nice 80-degree temp so riding home was a pleasant trip!!!

Sounds like the Chinook winds get you too, they can pile up the snow so bad in South west MN they close the freeways

We have just had our first storm of the winter about 6 weeks early so the trees still have their leaves and a few have come down blocking roads and breaking things etc
further south they had a months rainfall in a day so lots of flooding
As most of my stuff is already tied down for the winter i don't think i have lost anything but have gained some rubbish
But no frost yet

Brian

It is a spectacular fall day here! Almost "missed" my exit coming back from lunch, wanted to keep on riding. :D

good thing you got new gloves...that way you can miss your exit :D and still keep warm

Didn't even need the new gloves... It was warm enough for the vented summer gloves. :)
WAP.gif

Back