free website stats program 2014 Trike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 Trike

Congrats on the new ride. I've been looking and thinking about trading for a new one, just can't make myself do it for my dealer won't come down off the list price. Guess I'll wait till spring and see a different dealer. Wishing you a short winter.

FireDog239. I believe it would be in your best interests to hit on other dealers now. Dont wait till spring. Spring sales for bikes, used or new will always be the highest.

zoood/RJ

Congrats, That sounds like a Great deal, most dealers I have seen lately are not budging on prices:s

So where's the pictures of this pretty thing? I've seen the two tone brown. Haven't seen the red yet.

I just bought a 2014 Ultra Trike. Blackened Cayenne Sunglo. Got $500 off MSRP and the dealer threw in a new set of Vance & Hines Monster Pipes. Also, per Kelly Blue Book, my trade was worth $8,800 and I got $10,000 on my trade so I think that was a deal I couldn't turn down at this time.

Will pick up the bike late March as I don't ride during winter but they have to put on all the chrome I added anyway. It's really tricked out and will look awesome. So happy. At age 62 I truly believe this will be my last one.

Back