free website stats program 2014 Trike | Harley Davidson Forums

2014 Trike

AirHog

Just bought a 2014 FLHTCUTG TRI GLIDE ULTRA CLASSIC (Trike). Paid $1500 of retail. Also, will get 15% off parts/HD stuff and service in the future.
Wondering out. loud if it was a good deal.

The only one that can really answer your question is you. If the trike is something you have been looking at and you got a deal you can live with than it's a great deal. Congrats on the new ride. Pix to follow right???

You struck while the iron was hot.... So it must have been a good deal for you.
Best of luck on the new steed and may you make many miles of memories...:s

We were looking for a couple of years. With the improvements this year and my wife liking the 2 tone- we pulled the trigger yesterday. Still need to register but don't know how much riding this year. We are still keeping the his and her Dyna Low Riders. We still like to ride solo. Will post picture soon. Thanks.

We were looking for a couple of years. With the improvements this year and my wife liking the 2 tone- we pulled the trigger yesterday. Still need to register but don't know how much riding this year. We are still keeping the his and her Dyna Low Riders. We still like to ride solo. Will post picture soon. Thanks.

You have the best of both worlds. Short trips and over the road long hauler. You may find though, as comfortable as the trike is you may spend more time riding it than you think.......:s

Congrats on your new trike. I was at my local stealership a few weeks ago getting parts, I was talking to one of the salesman about the 2014 models, he told me the price you see is the price you pay. He went on to say that most dealerships he knows are firm on the prices. If you got 1500 off then it sounds like got them to move off center and did pretty well. Have fun and ride safe.:s

We got the 2 tone mysterious red sunglo/blackened cayenne sunglo. Sitting in the garage looking pretty. Rain and wind forecast and about 30 degrees thru the weekend. It will be a very very long winter just reading the owners manual.

Just bought a 2014 FLHTCUTG TRI GLIDE ULTRA CLASSIC (Trike). Paid $1500 of retail. Also, will get 15% off parts/HD stuff and service in the future.
Wondering out. loud if it was a good deal.

I just got a rk it's a 2013.I've bought from this salesman one other bike.He said,I can save you thousands on a 2013,or hundreds on a 2014.I would think you got an excellent deal. :hii

Congrats on the new ride. I've been looking and thinking about trading for a new one, just can't make myself do it for my dealer won't come down off the list price. Guess I'll wait till spring and see a different dealer. Wishing you a short winter.

Back