free website stats program 2013 Indian | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2013 Indian

Shhh... The contest was a secret. Now all these HDTimeline members with swing the odds in the wrong direction. :lolrolling

I'm properly chastised. :small3d015:

But i'm sure that if a member wins because of my posting I'm sure they will be so full of gratitude they will let me ride their new Chief.

I'm properly chastised. :small3d015:

But i'm sure that if a member wins because of my posting I'm sure they will be so full of gratitude they will let me ride their new Chief.

You bet, if I win you come on up to North Idaho and I will let you ride it.

Nope, not interested. Didn't even click the link.

I like my bike, I don't think the Indian bike is something that I want. I can see where it might be interesting to others, but, not me.

If you win this bike you can thank me in the form of cash for not entering the drawing.

Cheers!
Ferrous

I think teh dark horse is not too bad looking for a scoot. My concern is, did they fix the valve/rocker issues, so the engines will last?

I know this is an HD site, but wouldn't it be cool if Vincent would come on line and make a genuine black shadow again?

Enjoy,
Rich P

Indian doesn't has the best longevity history.
With the very deep pockets of Polaris Industries behind the name this time they won't disappear. The other recent incarnations were probably just investor scams to raise venture capital, declare bankruptcy and abscond with the cash.

I've never been a big fan of Indian, but I'm glad to see that Polaris is going to do something besides build a Harley clone with big fenders.

Back