free website stats program 2011 with 103 power pack | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 with 103 power pack

Hey 103 is a great motor comes standard on the tri-glides. Installed 255 cams like Jack said made a huge difference for pulling power have about 18000 miles on it. On a street glide it would be great!!!

They have a nice low rumble, but nothing that overshadows the sound system, or your ears...lol. When I throttle I definately hear the pipes, but they smooth out at highway speeds. If you're not looking for a staright pipe, ear shattering, infuriate your passenger ride then you will like this set up...lol

By the way when I ride next to another Ultra with the VOX set up the bike next to me has to adjust the vox's sensativity...FYI

Hi,
I am new here and was looking for advise! I currently own the new Victory Cross Country, it's a 2011. I am ok with the Victory (it's my 5th one) but I like the classic looks and rumble of the Harley better. I am looking to trade this bike in for a HD Street Glide with the 103 power pack, cruise, ABS, and security. I liked the Victory for the reliability but have heard Harley's with the EVO motors are very reliable. Is the 103 fairly powerful? The Vic has a 106ci motor. What's everyones thoughts... To plunge or not to plunge.

Neil

You're going to lose a BUNCH of horsepower switching to the Harley, I would suggest looking online at the specs of the 103 before making your decision.

Cant' find the information that I was looking for, so I'm hoping you might know.
Where would I find the "Torque Band" for the new Power Pack 103?
Rick

Back