free website stats program 2011 with 103 power pack | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 with 103 power pack

Hi,
I am new here and was looking for advise! I currently own the new Victory Cross Country, it's a 2011. I am ok with the Victory (it's my 5th one) but I like the classic looks and rumble of the Harley better. I am looking to trade this bike in for a HD Street Glide with the 103 power pack, cruise, ABS, and security. I liked the Victory for the reliability but have heard Harley's with the EVO motors are very reliable. Is the 103 fairly powerful? The Vic has a 106ci motor. What's everyones thoughts... To plunge or not to plunge.

Neil

I thought that the extra $800 for the Power Pack vs the Security/ABS option was a pretty good deal over adding the 103 later. Does the 103 have noticeably more power than the 96. I have also been thinking about buying a bike with the 96 and adding exhaust and the 255 SE cams. Any opinions?

Thanks for the replies. Is the 103 a completely new engine or did HD just install the bigger pistons and cylinders vs the 96?

Now wait a minute, I will steer you in the right direction.:small3d036: Get the screamin eagle street glide. Thats the way to go!:D

I just rolled the first 1000 sMiles on my new '11 RKC 103. All I do is sMile when riding it. I had the dealer pull the spoke wheels and install a set of street glide take offs. I'm doing nothing else to it. Compared to the bone stock 96 inch '08 it replaced it's well.... fantastic.
VegasRob

flhrider: Any pictures of the wheel change? Chip

I just rolled the first 1000 sMiles on my new '11 RKC 103. All I do is sMile when riding it. I had the dealer pull the spoke wheels and install a set of street glide take offs. I'm doing nothing else to it. Compared to the bone stock 96 inch '08 it replaced it's well.... fantastic.
VegasRob

I have the 2010 Ultra Limited with the 103 and I love it. I did install a PC-V, High flow intake, Vance and Hines Power Duals with High Out Put slip on's and the bike screams...It's a great ride!

I have the 2010 Ultra Limited with the 103 and I love it. I did install a PC-V, High flow intake, Vance and Hines Power Duals with High Out Put slip on's and the bike screams...It's a great ride!

How does your bike sound with the V&H slip-ons PC-V and high A/F? I want rumble on mine but nothing way over the top. I hear these guys with straight pipes and realize theres no way there going 1000-2000 miles at a time. Gotta hear a little bit of the radio hahaha.

Don't get me wrong I want loud but not ear piercing loud.

Back