free website stats program 2011 Ultra Limited | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Ultra Limited

Just bought a 2012 ultra limited last week, the first thing me and the wife did was blast off to hot springs arkanasas for the state bike rally. Got back home with 600 miles on it. It is a fantastic, comfortable and very powerful ride. We agreed to make a bike rally once a month. Youll love it if you decide to get it. Look at the 2012 models before you by that 2011. That ember red sunglo or whatever it is looks awesome in the sunlight

I have a 2011 FLHTK that's now about 2.5 months old. Switched from a 08 Goldwing and haven't looked back. Had 1k service the first week and went on a 1300 mile round trip to Denver the 2nd weekend. Almost 6k now and it's the most fun riding I have had

Traded a '07 RKC for a '11 Ultra Limited.in May.
Great move, love the bike. Made the tour pack removable, best mod. I ever did.
2 bikes in 1.

Good luck

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 32
I bought my 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Limited this past April (2011). Got 4,000 miles on it and I love it. Only problem I'm having is the seat gets too hot after only 100 miles of riding. Anybody have a solution for that?

I bought my 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Limited this past April (2011). Got 4,000 miles on it and I love it. Only problem I'm having is the seat gets too hot after only 100 miles of riding. Anybody have a solution for that?

As a matter of fact :D

BeadRider - Beaded Motorcycle Seats

I won't leave home without it. Funny thing, I have them on both rider and passenger seats. Well I took the passenger one off and forgot to put it back on before taking the little lady for a ride yesterday and she was wondering why the seat was hotter than normal until we stopped to see some friends.

Only then did she notice hers was missing :p Yes, they do work. So well that I will remove them in the colder months..............

Traded a '07 RKC for a '11 Ultra Limited.in May.
Great move, love the bike. Made the tour pack removable, best mod. I ever did.
2 bikes in 1.

Good luck

How difficult was it to make the tour pack removable? Were parts available from HD? I really want to know the facts before I pop for an Ultra classic.

I have a 2010 Limited that I purchased new and I've never had a bike with so many issues. Its slow off the start. Its runs so hot that it kicks into "parade mode" at a drop of a hat when the outside temp. climbs over 75 degrees. Now its back in the shop for more warranty work for cold start noise. The air shocks would always bottom out when I rode 2 up so I spent 500 bucks for 3rd party shocks 3 months after buying the bike. I have put 34000 miles on the bike and I think I may be looking to step back to a 2007 Ultra as many long distance hauler. Oh, I had a right front wheel bearing go out while I was out of state...not an uncommon problem with ABS brakes.

Good luck

Back