free website stats program 2011 Ultra Limited | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Ultra Limited

chemdude

I have a 07 Ultra classic I am thinking of a 2011 Ultra Classic limited, Limited oweners I want your opinions.........

Have a 2010 with almost 8000 miles now. Love the bike. Handles great at all speeds. Did make some exhaust and mapping changes, due to the heat issues like all the new bikes and it runs great!

My wife has an 07 UC CVO and I have the 10 UC Limited. We both love our bikes because we have modified them to "fit" us. My 10 with 2 into 1 pipe, 255 cams & PC V with auto tunes will run circles around her 110, but she consistently gets 5-10 mpg better than me. If you like your 07, you will love the 103 and the new chassis that came out in 09 in the 2011 Limited. Go for it, you won't be sorry.

I have owned my 2010 FLHTK since Aug 2009.... Have about 10K miles on it now..... 3500 of which were put on this past summer. We love it...... D&D exhaust, PCV and SE air cleaner are the only upgrades with the exception of a Klockwerks winshield..... what's not to like.....

I got my Limited 10/31/09 and have 17,000 miles on it. It keeps getting better and my grin when riding it is proof. Get it and enjoy yourself. Life is not a dress rehearsal so enjoy everything you can. Ride safe!

Back