free website stats program 2011 ultra classic limited with leaking rear shock | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 ultra classic limited with leaking rear shock

Maybe I misstated that. It was just some little rubber connection that I guess isolates the horn for vibration. They put a new one on and it took like 5 minutes. They know me well at the dealer and rolled it right in and replaced the piece and had me out of there with no paper work.

I am not a wrench, but I thought the rear shocks were air shocks only. I figured they had lubrication but I though it would have been sealed, not oil lines going to the shocks. Can someone explain? Thanks.

I am not a wrench, but I thought the rear shocks were air shocks only. I figured they had lubrication but I though it would have been sealed, not oil lines going to the shocks. Can someone explain? Thanks.

They are not sealed, open Air over Oil and if you take a shock off and turn it up-over Oil will drain out.. These units work great until you get a leak OR Over inflate with air.... Proper air using Proper HD pump!

signed....BUBBIE

My air shocks on the 2010 leaked down but I was not too upset since I hated the shocks. I replaced them with RaceTech shocks and they are by far the best purchase decision ever.

Back