free website stats program 2011 Street Glide 103 problem | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Street Glide 103 problem

any chance it was an overfill or vapor/vacuum lock causing evaporator canister flooding? I hear that something like that can cause bad running till it "drys out". These bikes do have such stuff stuck on em for epa dont they?

I have a 2009 Electra Glide Classic. I have added Rinehart exaust with Bub headers, High flow air, Power Commander 5 and Auto tune. I am still not happy with the performance. This is my first Harley. What engine performance upgrades should I concider?

Dealer called yesterday and said they didn't find anything wrong, no present or past codes when they put it on the computer. They rode and said it ran fine. I told them to ride it some more. Gonna pick it up tomorrow, hope it is all good now.

Try this if it happenes again. Behind the air cleaner there is a plug, aft side. wiggle it. If it fixes it there is a notice to have the end in the plug replaced.

I wiggled mine on a 2011 limited and it hasn't happened since.

It had left me in limp mode. For those that do not know what this is, you top speed is 20- 30 mph.

This is just one of the 4 modes.
Normal:cheers, Limp:small3d018:, you can get it on a trailer(idle):newsmile04:, and you're walking your (EDIT) home.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back