free website stats program 2011 Street Glide 103 problem | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Street Glide 103 problem

I have a 2011 streetglide with the 103 and today the throttle started surging at highway speeds, and while setting at a light. Dropped it off at a dealer to be looked at. Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Could be defective twist grip sensor, or throttle control actuator (TCA). Dealership should figure it out...you'll be back on the road in no time.

Ya, the check engine light came on right after filling uo with gas. Ran fine for about 15 miles started acting up, engine light came on about 2 miles from the dealer.

Warranty issue, keep us posted with the resolve Good Luck:s

Hopefully I find out something tomorrow, will let yall know. Thanks!!

Always pull the code(s) if you can before you bring it in. Even though it is a warranty issue, you want to know what the ECM thought was wrong. This stored info gives you a better understanding of "cause vs effect" for future problems and also lets you know if history repeats itself.

Without knowing the code you must accept whatever they say it was.

Always pull the code(s) if you can before you bring it in. Even though it is a warranty issue, you want to know what the ECM thought was wrong. This stored info gives you a better understanding of "cause vs effect" for future problems and also lets you know if history repeats itself.

Without knowing the code you must accept whatever they say it was.

Brilliant, I never thought about that one, got to make that a permanent thought process, Thanks Hoople

I agree with Hoople on this one. I had codes being thrown on and off for about a yr and it was related to the pins fretting at the connections. I wrote down the codes before I went into the dealer but did not clear them out. I brough the info in with me. I then asked what they did to fix the issue.

Interesting to see the outcome of this and what the resolution was.

Ride safe and have fun!

Back