free website stats program 2011 H-D Models Hitting Dealer Floors | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 H-D Models Hitting Dealer Floors

I was at my dealer today around lunch, and they were getting ready to bring them out 'in just a few minutes'. An hour later, they were still moving old bikes outside. I did not wait. Thanks for the pix.

Heading over Friday or Saturday to look at the RG Ultra. Do not see any reason yet to let the RG I have now go. But you never know.

Smitty you're gonna love your new bike!!! LOL :p I'm thinkin' if you test drive it, it's all over but the dealin'! :D

Heading over Friday or Saturday to look at the RG Ultra. Do not see any reason yet to let the RG I have now go. But you never know.

Is the new "Bike Bunker" gonna hold 3 bikes? Maybe the Ole Orange one will have to move to Ohio to live for a while...... I'd let you have visitation rights....:D

Jake,
That didn't stop JDPEagle, he went out back. Now having had the pleasure of meeting and riding with you, I would never have classified you as shy!

Get out in that back lot of your dealer and take charge!! :s

Tank,

I have been through the shop, the storage area, and every other locked building on the site. No new bikes. Unless they are storing them offsite, they do not have them yet.

I am almost sure 2011 is not the year for a new one.
Thinking about waiting till next August and see if any are left
Having to much fun with this one

I'm with you, Smitty. I'm digging the birch white/black Deluxe... let's see how much they are willing to "deal" come next summer. Got a great deal on my 2010 Limited last month.

Back