free website stats program 2011 H-D Models Hitting Dealer Floors | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 H-D Models Hitting Dealer Floors

JDPEagle

I was at my local H-D shop this afternoon. They said that the crates arrived in the early hours this morning, and they were prepping the machines to hit the sales floor tomorrow. I was able to walk around the back shop and sit on a few of the models (had 2 Root Beer FLHTKs, 1 Merlot/Cherry FLHTKs, Black/Cream Deluxe, and 1 Road Glide Ultra).

I guess I was rather surprised that they had these bikes already!

Here are a few pics:

2011 Root Beer FLHTK (notice the new front fender!)
liv4nc
8azhui

2011 Birch White/Vivid Black Deluxe
arv50x
fhwr3z
m1aeks

2011 Road Glide Ultra
mrkec2
qoygl0
im3ki3

Great looking bikes. I am surprised that on the Road Glide Ultra no brake lights in top box. The upper brake light is only available on CVO model.

I'll take the top one! :D

Glider... we had been waiting on the Root Beer FLHTK for almost 3 months, but decided to go with the 2010 Flame Blue Pearl/Black FLHTK. Can't say I regret the decision now that I've seen the Root Beer in person. It looked flat brown until we rolled it outside.

But, the MoCo spruced up the 2011 103 motors with some nice chrome clutch, timer, and derby covers.

17" front 16" rear Electra Glide
16' front 16" rear Road King
18" front 16" rear Street Glide

My dealer's Sales Manager told me Monday that they would not have them on the floor for another week or more. Bummer!

Back