free website stats program 2010 Wide Glide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Wide Glide

Certainly "not your fathers Wide Glide", that's for certain. I agree, they should've given it a new name. It's not a Wide Glide.

Certainly "not your fathers Wide Glide", that's for certain. I agree, they should've given it a new name. It's not a Wide Glide.

its got a wideglide front end that's the only thing i see its got in common with my wideglide........i just hope when someone asks me what kinda Harley you got and i answer wide glide i hope they don't picture this bike in there head!

its got a wideglide front end that's the only thing i see its got in common with my wideglide........i just hope when someone asks me what kinda Harley you got and i answer wide glide i hope they don't picture this bike in there head!

When I was at dealer last night. I saw a 2010 WG. It looks better on the floor than on the web. Salesman said it was already sold. Lasted 1/2 a day after it was uncrated. It had the Flame paint on it.

When I was at dealer last night. I saw a 2010 WG. It looks better on the floor than on the web. Salesman said it was already sold. Lasted 1/2 a day after it was uncrated. It had the Flame paint on it.

Same story, I visited a dealer today and the one they had was sold within hours. It also had a flame paint job, very sharp! A lot less chrome, perhaps they took enough cost out of it and made the kind of changes that appeal to younger buyers. Who knows? I'm glad I got the one ('07) I have. Guess I just wish they hadn't cheapened it so.. or maybe given it a new name. :eam

I really think that the exhaust is really killing the look of the bike, but you got to figure that stock exhaust is the first go, so I would like to see it with some aftermarket exhaust. Some other points, the fender is chopped, no bob tail fender and there is not a lot of chrome. This is really a Super Glide with a raked front end. It is not a Wideglide without the bobtail fender IMO. Looking at the bike more, it is not as bad as I first thought, I am sure it is a nice looking bike in person.

Last edited:
yea Irish i agree the exhaust makes you think fat bob lol i don't dislike the bike but if i was going to buy a new 2010 dyna ...looking at there line-up the super glide custom if the best looking bike in my opinion has a black wrinkle engine this year realy nice looking scoot

Back