free website stats program 2010 Wide Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Wide Glide

Kansasjase

Nice looking bike but doesn't quite look like a Wide Glide. More like a "Wide Bob." Looks like a raked out Street Bob with a Fat Bob exhaust.

Attachments

• 10_FXDWG_R.jpg
    10_FXDWG_R.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 129
Nice looking bike but doesn't quite look like a Wide Glide. More like a "Wide Bob." Looks like a raked out Street Bob with a Fat Bob exhaust.
It looks extremely cheap!!:nosad They should have discontinued the model rather than making this cheap knock-off. The left side of the engine looks like something off of a metric bike. What the heck is Willie G thinking???:small3d023:

I think it would have been better as a new model rather than try to pass it off as a wide glide. Like I said, it's not bad looking... just not a glide.

definately not impressed. wide glide has always been my favorite this is the first one i dont think i would spend my money on. would probably like the softail custom better.

I was sort of thinking Night Glide. Doesn't do it for me but then some other models don't either. I think HD has to appeal to younger riders to stay in business. I just don't think it is right to re-use a name that has been popular for a bunch of years. I doubt the new model will become the standard but if someone wants one, so be it.

i could handel the changes if they would have left the handel bars and and the exhaust alone....where is the bobtail fender?<<<<<crying.....

Back