free website stats program 2010 flhx | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 flhx

I must be seeing things. Two guys both 32 years old and you would think they had AARP cards in their wallets. Please don't take this the wrong way but at the age of 32, your Not "Young at Heart"..... At the age of 32 you are YOUNG. Period.

In 3 years you will be ENTERING the Prime of your Life and your body can't take it like it use to?

What are you going to do when your my age.

You'll really enjoy the FLHX. Biggest difference betwen it and the EGs is the lack of chrome and the seating position. Personally, I like the lowered seating position better than on the EGs.

Biggest down side: The small windshield is worthless, and throws the wind blast directly into your face. That's the first thing most Street Glide riders will change out, besides the exhaust.

Biggest down side: The small windshield is worthless, and throws the wind blast directly into your face. That's the first thing most Street Glide riders will change out, besides the exhaust.

I agree about the windshield but I changed the seat, grips, headlight bulb, speakers, and added a detachable tourpak, backrest, passenger floorboards, and highway pegs plus some other stuff I'm probably forgetting and I STILL have the stock exhaust. IMHO, you gotta deal with comfort and safety before you start worrying about impressing people with how your bike sounds. However, I do realize I'm in the vast minority with that opinion!

I agree about the windshield but I changed the seat, grips, headlight bulb, speakers, and added a detachable tourpak, backrest, passenger floorboards, and highway pegs plus some other stuff I'm probably forgetting and I STILL have the stock exhaust. IMHO, you gotta deal with comfort and safety before you start worrying about impressing people with how your bike sounds. However, I do realize I'm in the vast minority with that opinion!

I thought there was a Harley law against running stock pipes? :p

I must be seeing things. Two guys both 32 years old and you would think they had AARP cards in their wallets. Please don't take this the wrong way but at the age of 32, your Not "Young at Heart"..... At the age of 32 you are YOUNG. Period.

In 3 years you will be ENTERING the Prime of your Life and your body can't take it like it use to?

What are you going to do when your my age.

I never said I felt old (just not as old as 32 was made out to be). I am still feeling quite young myself, not switching bikes for age, knees, pain... The Lord has been good to me.

As for when I get your age...I won't think about that now. Regardless I am sure I will still be enjoying life and the ride along the way.

I never said I felt old (just not as old as 32 was made out to be). I am still feeling quite young myself, not switching bikes for age, knees, pain... The Lord has been good to me.

As for when I get your age...I won't think about that now. Regardless I am sure I will still be enjoying life and the ride along the way.

Oops your right. I re-read your post.. my mistake.

Get the wife (boss) her permit and she can ride the Fatboy then you can get the 2010 you want and still ride the Fatboy when you want but you might not want to after riding the "x" for a while.:s

I have a 07 Road King and my wife has a 2010 Street Glide...NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. I love my Road King and wouldnt trade Stump '' we call it stump'' for anything. The Street Glide rides so smooth, has no 5th gear noise and the 2 into 1 exhaust sounds nice. You cant go wrong with the Street Glide, you wont regret it.

Back