free website stats program 2010 Biketoberfest Brunch/Meet and Greet! | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Biketoberfest Brunch/Meet and Greet!

I thought about that too.

I'll probably get there plenty early to go in and talk to the folks in charge of seating. Then I'll go hang around outside until every one shows up and we can go in together. I'll try to park my bike in a real obvious location - blue Street Glide with a pirate skull on the windshield - kind of hard to miss!

I hope we all get to sit close together and mingle but I don't want anyone to be super disappointed if it doesn't work out that way. There are LOTS of folks here this year.

Also, it's not real obvious where the restaurant sits from the main road. Just turn at the corner with the McDonalds and the racetrac gas station and you'll find it.
Thanks Dr, I should be there about 10 getting xcited wont sleep tonight LOL, just dont stick me with the bill or expect any speeches LOL, Capital Jack

I'm looking forward to getting together with everyone. It should be pretty easy to spot the HDTimeline group, we'll be the ones with the great running bikes!!

I'm looking forward to getting together with everyone. It should be pretty easy to spot the HDTimeline group, we'll be the ones with the great running bikes!!

And dont forget The Pledge:p

Well, I'm working this morning and afternoon so you all have fun. I went up to Destination Daytona and spent 8 hours there on Friday. It was a ton of fun with my father in law. I did sit on my new toy, 117ci S&S Trike w/ 24" front wheel. Well, maybe when I'm older and can't ride on two wheels, I'll buy one.

Have a great time, ride safe and watch out for others on the road.

100_0376.jpg

Everyone have asafe ride and enjoy the company. I won't be down to Florida until next weekend, wish I was there. Jack I hope that those cigars get here before I leave Canada.
Kemo

Everyone have asafe ride and enjoy the company. I won't be down to Florida until next weekend, wish I was there. Jack I hope that those cigars get here before I leave Canada.
Kemo

Like Kemo, I wish I was able to get over to Florida and enjoy the festivities...as for Jack...not to worry Kemo...those cigars arrived and smelled great...then I put 'em in my humidor for a special occasion, the nurse will never know! :newsmile100:

Thanks again Dr for putting this social gathering together, I had a good time meeting you all, DOH forgot the camera LOL, you all ride safe Thanks again to all who made it, this is what it is all about, My Family, Capital Jack:p

Thanks to Hoople I did not have to sneak out the back door when the check came, I owe you one, Capital Jack:p

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fun to meet the people I spend quality time with on the computer.
Next year it's Bike Week 2011, hope you do it again.

Back