free website stats program 2010 Biketoberfest Brunch/Meet and Greet! | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Biketoberfest Brunch/Meet and Greet!

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Well, after much procrastinating I finally got on the phone and finalized some things.

Anyone attending this year's Biketoberfest that would be interested in a HDTimeline get together over breakfast/lunch, here's your chance!

They don't take reservations but the Cracker Barrel in Ormond Beach is now expecting a party of approximately 20 folks at 11:00 on Saturday, October 16th. They said they could try to seat us all in the same area at as many tables of 4 as necessary. It's located at 125 Interchange Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32174-1834. Just west of I95 where SR40 (W Granada Blvd) crosses. I95 exit 268.

I chose Saturday at 11:00 for several reasons. It allows the folks who are only riding in for the one day a chance to come if they want - Jack, Lancer, are you listening? It's also late enough that if you got a bit wild Friday night you'll be mostly recovered by then. Early enough that you can eat and socialize a bit and still have time to do whatever you want the rest of your Saturday.

This Cracker Barrel is also pretty much halfway between the Speedway Blvd exit that takes you to the festivities in that area and on to downtown, and the Bruce Rossmeyer Destination Daytona exit off I95. So no matter where you're headed or have already been, it should be an easy stop for a quick bite and a chance to put some faces with usernames!

If everyone would post a quick "I'm in" if they know for sure they're coming, I'll be able to let the restaurant know if the count gets higher than my estimate of 20 people.

Thanks!!!

Nice work Doc, sounds like a plan. I'm in!!!

That's not too far from where I am staying, I just have to get the time I have to be over at the bike show from the promoter. It sounds like fun to me.

There has to be more than just 4 of us going to this event. Let Doc know so he can warn Crackerbarrel.

Sounds Good for my Brother & myself. He is a Member here also. Be there or be Square!

There has to be more than just 4 of us going to this event. Let Doc know so he can warn Crackerbarrel.

I think we're doing all right.

You, Jack, Hoop and his brother, and I'm coming with my wife, Maysflyboy and his wife, JDPEagle, AJPanda, Lancer and his wife (I think) - that puts us at 12.

I told them approximately 20 folks.

Great Doc, is one of thoes The Trike Lady? Sounds like a nice sized group to sit down with.

Back